Friday, December 28, 2012

New Winx Club Jakks Pacific Doll Collections Fall 2013!

Hey guys,
So I got an email from Jakks Pacific not to long ago and they mentioned a few new lines of dolls they would be releasing in 2013. Here they are.
 Winx Club Sailor/Yacht  Themed Collection!

Winx Club Season 5 In Concert Collection!

Also there are the Sirenix collections coming in 2013. The Trix collection and the Winx collection. I can confirm as of now the Winx collection is not planed as an exclusive so you can find all 6 Sirenix dolls in all stores. The Trix pack is planned as an exclusive as of now. 
Winx Club Sirenix Collection!

Winx Club Trix Sirenix Collection!

I also wanted to thank Rainbow S.r.l and Winx Club for the amazing Christmas gifts and wishes. I really do appreciate it and I love each gift I recieved from you.
Make sure to like our new FaceBook Page as our old one was deleted and we need help re-gaining all of our likes. We'll be posting exclusive images on it soon so make sure to like. http://www.facebook.com/MagixJourneyOfficial

10 comments:

  1. Awesome! I'll totally be picking up some of the new concert and sailor themed dolls! Those should be interesting! I also can't wait for Sirenix, both Winx and Trix!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely buying the whole Sailor line, and probably parts of the Season 5 Concert. I don't really get why they're doing Concert, since it only appeared one episode, unless it's gonna make another appearence; which I hope it doesn't.

    Sailor dolls will be really cool though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited, I can't wait for these doll lines to come out! Especially the Sirenix and sailor ones! They're certainly going to be interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am getting the Sirenix collections for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope to see the Sirenix dolls!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey guys create wix of winx surpremix powers and wings please add meelrul queen of the jeatherland and alot more. magix wings 3 sets of wings, than final magix ester wing devision

    ReplyDelete